The 2 or more hours your child spends everyday after school are some of the most crucial. The hours between getting out of school at 2:30 or 4:00 and when you get finished at
5 or so can be used productively or they can have a HUGE NEGATIVE EFFECT on YOUR CHILD…. Let’s explore.
Some kids go to baby sitters, some go home and “hang out” with their friends and some do whatever they want. Some are really, really board with what they’re doing after school!
Here’s the problem…
The hours after school add up fast and if you are not careful they can add up to a lot of wasted time!
TIME! Is the very essence of their existence
A child will spend about 180 days in school per year. Everyday there will be at least two hours after school that need to be accounted for…
That’s 360 hours per year that a child is doing what????
Well, that’s up to their parents, but what they could be doing is…
• Developing Self-Discipline
• Learning How To Steer Clear of Peer Pressure
• Building Un-Stoppable Self Confidence
• Getting into Great Physical Shape
• Learning Self-Defense Skills That Could Save Their Lives
• Developing The “Mindset For Success”
• Learning How To Set And Achieve Goals
• Forging Quality Friendships With Other Like Minded Kids
• And Much More!
I don’t blame you. You’re thinking, “Come on… how can Doing Martial arts After School instill in my young one all of the character qualities they need for success?”
Well, I’m here to tell you in more ways than you can begin to imagine that our Private “Martial Arts After School Fitness & Success Program” will give your child a head start in life and help them do better in school!
My name is Ismael Rodriguez and I am the instructor at Niji No Hashi Dojo Martial Arts School in Cary,Morrisville, NC I’ve been a professional Martial-Arts Instructor for 40 years now! I owned a school in Brooklyn New York for 22 years before selling it and moving to Cary North Carolina I’ve been teaching here for 13 years. Living in New York I have been in many violence situations. True martial arts is not a sports and getting into an altercation really gets violent you have to meet violence with true self defense with no limitations with no rules.You’re better off walking away but when you trapped in a corner and you have no way out your children really have to learn to defend themselves against real violence.
Since 1981 I’ve been nurturing children just like yours after school with character building tools found only in martial-arts. No other after school activity can match up! That’s right I had a very big After School Martial arts Program at the school I previously owned. One year we had 32 children in the program!
Let me tell you though I am not interested in allowing that many kids in our new “ After-School Fitness & Success Program!”
I will only allow 15 Students in this exclusive, private, V.I.P. Program!
You’d like your child to build the self-esteem and self-confidence to have a more productive school year wouldn’t you? And a really, really big benefit to use is…
This program will free up your time so you
can get more accomplished while your child is being occupied after school!
So to Re-Cap….
Your child has the opportunity to be part of a very exclusive learning and character building program everyday after school!
You’ll have the piece of mind knowing that your child will be at the Dojo (school) everyday and will be developing the character qualities of a successful, well-rounded individual who is ready to take on life’s challenges!
Let me quickly sum up how the program works.
1. Your child will then get right into a focused True Martial arts lesson that is physically and mentally stimulating.
2. They will be able to earn their martial arts belts in do time belts and get all the benefits of True Martial arts training at a convenient time for you.
3. Your child will be getting valuable lessons in Success, Discipline, Respect, Self-Confidence and Self-Defense.
4. Your child will be part of an exclusive group of only 15 students.
5. Your child will have positive real life role models in a safe, clean, fun and structured environment.
6. You pick up your child from Niji No Hashi Dojo by 5:30PM or when you are finished work for the day.
Please DO NOT Delay! We will only be accepting 15 Students!
Give me a call right now at 919-380-7047 and I can give you more information on this exclusive program!
To Your Success,
(instructor at (Niji No Hashi Dojo) Martial Arts School
PS-Really, Do not put this off, this program will fill up fast!
PPS-When you call we will arrange a time for you to come in and see the school. At this time we will work one on one with your child to make sure that they are right for the program! Call me at 919-380-7047, Call NOW!
PPS-To see what other parents say about our program visit